Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Inspiration: The Anatomy of my Weekly planner spread


Need some ideas on how to set up your weekly planners spread? You've come to the right place! Over on Instagram I get lots of comments asking about my planner layouts, so I thought I would create a little something to give you all an inside look into my planning process. On the picture (click the picture to enlarge and get a closer look) above I've label different parts of my planner to explain how I use them. Everything shown in this planner spread including the planner is from Me and My Big Ideas

SHOP THIS POST

Peony Happy Planner
Value Pack Stickers- Planner Basics
Value Pack Stickers- Everyday Plans 
Value Pack Stickers- Coordinated Sheets


More pics below;



Thanks for stopping by!
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plan Create Repeat. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig